We are very pleased about your interest. Data protection has a particularly high priority for KBC Immobilien GmbH. To inform you about the collection, processing and use of your personal data on our websites, applications and social media profiles, we have prepared the following information for you.
The use of the service is generally possible without any indication of personal data. However, if a data subject wants to use special services via this service, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the data subject.
The collection, processing and use of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the strict requirements of European data protection law under the principle of data minimization, transparency and data security. Your data will only be processed and used by KBC Immobilien GmbH to the extent that this is necessary, legally permissible and desired by you for the performance of the contract concluded with you or the approved service and the maintenance of the resulting customer relationship.
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- "Processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- "Controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be provided for under Union or Member State law.
- "Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- "Recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not a third party. However, public authorities that may receive personal data in the context of a specific investigative task under Union or Member State law shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of such data by the aforementioned authorities shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
- "Third Party" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, other than the Data Subject, the Controller, the Processor and the persons authorized to process the Personal Data under the direct responsibility of the Controller or the Processor.
- "Consent" shall mean the expression of will in the form of a declaration or other unambiguous affirmative act given voluntarily by the data subject for the specific case, in an informed manner and unambiguously, by which the data subject indicates that he or she consents to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(3) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(1) KBC Immobilien GmbH (employees and brokers) and service providers commissioned by us (order processors) process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO)- The data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for a specific purpose or purposes.
- Performance of a contract and pre-contractual requests (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b DSGVO)- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures carried out at the data subject's request.
- Legal obligation (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO)- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- Legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO)- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data. Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, such interests are the improvement of our offer, the protection against misuse and the maintenance of our statistics.
(2) Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- for contacting us as requested by you,
- for the provision of our service,
- for the processing of contracts, in particular for the processing of orders and invoicing,
- for advertising purposes,
- for sending the e-mail newsletter, if you have registered for it,
- for quality assurance and
- for our statistics.
(1) Your data will be processed by KBC Immobilien GmbH in accordance with Art. 5 ff EU-DSGVO.
(2) We require all third parties, partners and service providers with whom we work to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. With service providers who process your personal data on our behalf, we have concluded a contract on commissioned processing (GCP) to ensure the security of your personal data and its processing. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that the respective service provider only processes the personal data of our website visitors in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR. We do not allow providers who process your personal data on our behalf to use this data for their own purposes, and we only allow them to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
Information, blocking, deletion, correction.
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if applicable, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data.
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke consent you have already given at any time. For this purpose, an informal communication by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event of violations of data protection law, the data subject has a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority in matters of data protection law is the State Data Protection Commissioner of the federal state in which our company is based.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will only be done insofar as it is technically feasible.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions on the subject of personal data.
Objection to advertising mails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation for the purpose of sending advertising and information material that has not been expressly requested. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
The internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions that you have requested (e.g. shopping cart function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies for analyzing your surfing behavior) are stored, these are treated separately in this data protection declaration.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
* browser type and browser version
* operating system used
* referrer URL
* host name of the accessing computer
* time of the server request
* IP address
A combination of this data with other data sources is not made.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
If you send us inquiries via contact form, your data from the inquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore based exclusively on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. For this purpose, an informal communication by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data you entered in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
Processing of data (customer and contract data)
We collect, process and use personal data only to the extent necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the legal relationship (inventory data). This is done on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures. We collect, process and use personal data about the use of our Internet pages (usage data) only insofar as this is necessary to enable the user to use the service or to bill the user.
The collected customer data will be deleted after completion of the order or termination of the business relationship. Legal retention periods remain unaffected.
Data transfer upon conclusion of a contract for services and digital content
We transmit personal data to third parties only if this is necessary in the context of contract execution. Further transmission of data does not take place or only if you have expressly consented to the transmission. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, for example for advertising purposes.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Data processing in third countries: If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA)) or the processing takes place in the context of the use of third-party services or the disclosure or transfer of data to other persons, bodies or companies, this will only be done in accordance with the legal requirements. Subject to express consent or contractually or legally required transfer, we only process or allow the processing of data in third countries with a recognized level of data protection, contractual obligation through so-called standard protection clauses of the EU Commission, in the presence of certifications or binding internal data protection regulations (Art. 44 to 49 DSGVO, information page of the EU Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection_de).
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter. Further data is not collected or only on a voluntary basis. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
The processing of the data entered in the newsletter registration form is based exclusively on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data you provide for the purpose of receiving the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted after you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Data that has been stored by us for other purposes (e.g. e-mail addresses for the member area) remains unaffected by this.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You may, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.