FAQs - frequently asked questions from real estate owners
Directly to the desired topic
1. What services are available to home sellers at KBC Real Estate?
2. What services are available to home buyers at KBC Real Estate?
3. What are the advantages of your Chinese home buyers when paying the selling price?
4. How is the property paid?
5. Does the home buyer need a loan or credit?
6. Are there certain regions in China or age groups that particularly believe in Feng Shui?
7. What platforms/distribution channels does KBC Real Estate use to sell properties?
8. Which potential home buyers can KBC Real Estate reach?
9. What advantages do I have as a property owner at KBC Real Estate?
10. How is the recommended selling price determined?
11. How could the inspection be conducted for potential home buyers currently in China?
12. Would Chinese buyers buy furniture as well?
13. Does KBC Real Estate only operate in Frankfurt am Main?
14. Do you only sell real estate to Chinese investors?
It is very important for Chinese customers own their "four walls". They prepare for an investment several years before the purchase by saving money. This gives you as the owner the advantage of selling your property in an uncomplicated way and at a good market price.
Payment is made by bank transfer to a bank in Germany or China. If the buyer is already living in Germany and he/she has a German bank account, the selling price can be paid without any problems.
Our experience has shown that less than half of our Chinese buyers need financing.
The Chinese real estate investors often pay the full amount from their surplus liquid assets. Normally, they have a bank account in Switzerland or Germany. Once the Chinese buyers decided to buy a property, they are usually financially well-prepared and have fewer problems with financing.
Many Chinese living in Germany pay a part of the selling price from their savings and the rest with the support from their parents. Financing is only considered for Chinese if the total amount is very high.
It is difficult to say in which region or which age groups believe in Feng Shui more often. However, it is assumed that the belief in Feng Shui is rooted in southeast China and is practiced by the older generation.
We have access to a broad network of domestic and international real estate buyers, especially in the German market.
As an owner, you have the advantage of selling your property at an optimal market price. Another advantage is the short mediation time, as we mediate/target national and international buyers. Especially our international audiences are often very willing to invest in real estate.
KBC Real Estate has a certified real estate appraiser on the team who will advise you in the best possible way regarding the possible selling price. (We can first offer you a free valuation).
In the past, our potential home buyers normally traveled to Germany for property viewing which they were interested in. However, we also offer online home viewing appointments now. Our service team will show the apartment to potential home buyers via video calls. It is also very helpful for interested customers living in Germany to be able to view properties online in advance.
This varies from person to person and depends on the situation. In general, Chinese buyers are more willing to buy furniture than German buyers. Obviously, the reason is that transporting furniture directly from China is not cost-efficient for most of the buyers.
No, KBC Real Estate operates throughout Germany as a real estate agent in different cities. As the name “Kulturbrücke China” already implies, we also operate beyond national borders, primarily we build a bridge to Chinese potential real estate buyers internationally and utilize our numerous contacts to offer customers an optimal range of possibilities.
No, our buyers are mainly from the German speaking countries. We have already served a lot of home buyers who are not Chinese investors. The advantage of KBC Real Estate in relation to Chinese real estate investors is the acquisition of an additional target group which we can reach by our large network and therefore use our existing customer base for you.